Wednesday 27 May 2015

Morning All

My home is still upside down, we decided since the house is in a mess why not decorate the hall as well, mind you I say we when I mean him,

Thank goodness I have my work room and I can shut myself away and work on my minis,
I am still working on the ground floor, I made some cosmetic displays and a small display for perfumes that will sit on the counter.

I have decided that the counter will have inside it, designer jewellery, so hope to start making them today.  

have a look at what I have made.






2 comments:

afairytalecometruewyrna said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog.
Wauu a front page. I understand there is a lot of new things in your life at the moment. Good luck with everything.
Youalso have time to make a lot of miniature, can I see I love shops, good luck.
Hugs
Wyrna

PILAR6373 said...

Tanto el mostrador como los perfumes y otros artículos,se ven preciosos!! Estoy segura que pronto veremos las joyas!!
Besos.