Saturday 7 February 2015

good news

Hi All

Yes I have good news, I visited the Doctor yesterday and I have an under active Thyroid, and need to take tablets for the rest of my life and have regular blood tests, but I already have to have regular bloods taken so not bothered about that.
He has not ruled out Angina, I am to have the spray if I get chest pain and go back to see him and he will arrange more tests, My Doctor really looks after me

back to minis, I  have started painting the buildings, I can do 3 panels at a time, I need to get the bottom floor sorted so I can plan the layout and workout the fancy staircase.

I need to decide what colours I am going to do in each room, I want to do all the decorating before I put it together, much easier, I also want to plan out where the lights are going, 
So lots of planning to do.

1 comment:

PILAR6373 said...

Me alegro que ya tengas un diagnostico,mi tiroides también es poco activa y tomo pastilla desde hace muchos años,no es nada grave y te sentirás mucho mejor.
Me encanta saber que vuelves a hacer tus maravillosas miniaturas.
Besos.