Wednesday 21 January 2015

Belt up

Hi All
I must apologise, I did not notice that the number of followers had increased, so welcome to my new followers, it is lovely to see you here, I hope you enjoy my blog and feel free to make comments,

This new project of mine is getting to be very addictive, my head is brimming with ideas and I have to be careful, I do have a habit of having 2-3 projects on the go. 

Yesterday I started to make belts, I used thin strips of leather and decorated them, for decoration  I used some tiny gold and sliver (coloured not real) tiny shapes, cannot remember where I got  them from, they are very fiddly to use, and then I dropped the lot on the floor, I had to use cellotape to help me pick them up, it took me ages. That will teach me to make sure  I put things in a safe place.

I also made boxes for my gloves to go in.

I was hoping to start painting the dolls house, but the weather  here is very cold and damp, I really need a dry day so I can get outside, if  I can't do that I will only be able to do one bit at a time, that means it will take ages, and I am not  the most patient of person.

Anyway here are the photos



3 comments:

Rosella said...

Thanks for your visit on my blog!
I like these works! They are very good!
Kisses from Italy

PILAR6373 said...

Que bien te han quedado!!!!
Besos.

The grandmommy said...

Excellent work! Gives me ideas. :-D