Wednesday 12 November 2014

Its getting very cold

morning all

yes its getting cold, its a bit of a shock, we have had such good weather this year, we had got used to being warm, so now its on with the heating and staying in, tome its a good excuse to sit in my work room and do my minis.

I have completed more minis for the fete, I was pleased with my make-up  that I made, I made a small container, used black card to separate the base into four and then used different coloured fimo to make it look like eye make-up. I got a tiny bead cut of some bristles from a paint brush and glued this in the bead, to form a make-up brush, for the lip stick I used part of a connector (used for jewellery making) using red fimo popped this in the connector and this became the lipstick, I had seen this some where on the web, its works well.

I then got some trays and made up trays with perfumes and jewel's,  made some jewellery boxes, enough of me going on why don't I just show you the photo's.

the cot was repainted and decorated, I made the blankets, added a gift basket.



Xmas scene finished, I know Father Christmas is a bit big, but could not resist him

the tiny minis



see the make up

I striped the pram and then repainted it and added fabric




2 comments:

PILAR6373 said...

Es bueno el frío para ti,ya que has hecho unas minis preciosas!!!!
Besos.

Maria Ireland said...

It is bad enough that the cold came but we have also had non stop rain for days :( Wow I love all your amazing items they are fantastic. Your Grandson Jack is gorgeous :)
Hugs Maria