Wednesday 9 April 2014

Finally finished

Hi All
Yes its official I finally finished a project, ho good is that, I got my head down yesterday, ignored the dust and the housework and went into my work room and stayed there.
And I finished my kiddies room set. Yippee.

I was wondering why the sudden interest in kiddy stuff and then light bulb went off, its because I am becoming a Nannie in September. I am looking forward to seeing my little grandson, I have been buying bits for it and hiding them under my bed. I have this idea, I am going to do a hamper for them filled with baby bits, anyway I digress , better talk minis.

I made bed covers for the little bed I had made, the bed was very easy to make, I used balsa wood, I love balsa wood,  on the bed ends I put  little wooden buttons in the shape of  bunny and a owl, I was very lucky at my favorite shop, The Attic, sells every thing, I found the owl buttons, a pack of 6 for 60p so I brought 4 packets, how good was that.

I then made bed covers and pillows, placed a blanket over it, its done.

The blanket is made from a baby blanket, I found this in B&M's, for  £1.00, so I got 2 in white and pink, they are thin enough to use in mini.

My son belongs to  biker group, they are having a bike fest later this year and I have offered to make a prize for the best bike, what I have come up with is, I will use an old bike helmet and inside I will do a scene, this will be a couple of bikes hanging on the back wall and a bike in the front being worked on, I have already found some tiny bikes and have some charms that are like tools, quite exciting project, something I have not done before. I will also have a small table there to sell my work, I will be doing some (real Life) shabby chic items and a few minis. 

well better get on, my dad is over today and we are going to the Range, I love that shop and always find something I want.

have a look at my kiddy set.I also had to include pictures of my doggies, they know when I get my camera out and pose so I just had to take a picture.






my tiny doggy Muppet


Freebie

mollie

7 comments:

Natalia's Fine Needlework said...

Very beautiful kiddy set with bright happy colors! The bench would be my favorite! I also love the owls! Mini hugs, Natalia

Cinderella Moments said...

That is such a great kid's room. The little stickers on everything is a nice touch. The bed is very cute. And your little puppies are so sweet! Give them all a kiss for me!
hugs♥,
Caroline

PILAR6373 said...

Te ha quedado una habitación preciosa y muy colorida,cualquier niño estaría encantado con ella!!!
Tienes unos perros muy guapos,me encantan!!!
Besos.

afairytalecometruewyrna said...

It is so nice and so lovely and cheerful colors. Beautiful owls.
Hugs
Wyrna

JDayMinis said...

Good for you, so sweet and great images. Congratulations on becoming a nanny in September, that must be so inspiring! Love your precious pup photos too, lovey family.

Marisa said...

it's a very cute kiddie set and the doggies are adorable :)

Hugs
Marisa

Tessa Liduina said...

The furniture for a childeren's room looks so sweet with pleasant colours and many details. Very well done!
You dogs are really cute and you are obviously fond of them!