Wednesday 6 November 2013

just to let you know

Hi All

Mum saw her consultant today, they have said her cancer has spread, she is to have a ling biopsy next week and then he will know how to treat it.

Slightly confused, as he has said it is treatable not curable, but how can he tell if he needs to do a biopsy to find out what type of cancer it,  anyway, I am going to go over a couple of times a week and my dad has now given up his part time job to become her carer, I just want to spend as much time as I can with my mum.

I will still be doing my minis, I need to it helps to distract me and for a while I can lose myself,  I have physio Friday so I am hoping I can start to do more with my arm.

So that's it my news for now, 

7 comments:

Marisa said...

*HUGS*

lets hope for the best

Marisa

afairytalecometruewyrna said...

Very sad, Debbie. It is a really good idea that you are there for your mother now. I wish you lots of strength for you, your mum and dad.
Hugs and thoughts
Wyrna

Isabel said...

Hola Debbie, cuanto siento que tu madre esté pasando por esta enfermedad, cuando alguien en la familia la contrae, de diferente forma, todos la pasan con él, es muy duro pero la esperanza es lo último que se pierde y cada dia la ciencia adelanta mas y mas.
Haces bien de distraerte con las minis, si tu estás bien, ayudarás mejor a tu madre.
Te mando todo mi cariño y fuerza, mucho ánimo para ti y tu familia.
Un gran abrazo
Isabel

elizabeth s said...

What Sad news this is for you and your mom and dad! You are in my prayers.

elizabeth

Sam said...

Just letting you know that I am thinking of you and sending big hugs.

Tessa Liduina said...

Take care, Debby, of yourself and your loved ones. Enjoy your time together as much as possible.....
Hugs, Liduina

Mi mundo de miniatura said...

Hello Debbie, I send you a lot of love, Hugs, Esther