Friday 26 July 2013

more kopy kats

Hi All

We are still having a great summer, they are saying we may be having storms tomorrow. I have been getting on with my Kopy Kat furniture, but I have to confess I have been spending time in the garden enjoying the sun. My excuse is its to hot in my work room.
Any way I had better get on and show you what I have done so far.

I still want to add some bits to the top, but was very pleased that I found the same label, (Graphic Fairy blog) well worth visiting

real life

real life



was not as happy with this one, it does have a blue backing, I still have to put on handles







my mini one is Green, but it has come out blue, not sure why, I now want to make the bits inside, the green glass bits I put on the top were made using beads,
more to do tomorrow and may get more done if its raining.




 
 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How beautiful are these...! I love all of them. You're a very tallented person :)

Tessa Liduina said...

Hi Debbie, the way you decorated your mini cupboard with the patterned paper is lovely. Very inspiring. Hugs, liduina

Yolanda MorĂ¡n said...

Unos trabajos preciosos, una maravilla, me gustan todos.
Un abrazo.
Yolanda

Fabiola said...

Very original!
Greetings, Faby