Monday 10 June 2013

What have I started

Hi All

yes what have I started, now I finally got the caravan to bits and could look at it closely, it was bad, but I carried on, first I made a template for the door, I want to have a front to the caravan, I then covered the sides and front in mount board, this seemed the best idea as the wood was so badly marked, no amount of rubbing would not make it good.

after I had done this, I needed to decide on the colour, I have used a blue, but not sure if it is what I want, so living with it for  couple of days.

I made 4 window boxes, (forgot to take picture, next time I will ) and today I hope to finish the painting of the outside, then I can look at the inside.

My mum and dad came over to see my new kitchen, they loved it, they brought their new puppy, called Toby, we all sat outside so they could play, it was not very warm, you will see what I did to my mum.


its in bits!!!

mount board added and painted

you can see the front and door I have made

my mum in the garden with Freebie my Yorkie
 
 
 
 
 

Mollie (black one) Toby (Yorkie0 and Muppet ( the tiny one)
 
 

2 comments:

Isabel said...

Hola Debbie, me alegro que ya tengas tu habitación de trabajo lista para empezar a trabajar de nuevo. La cocina te quedó muy bonita y la caravana, seguro que te quedará perfecta una vez termines con ella, me encanta el color azul que has elegido, espero con ganas a verla terminada. Besitos. Isabel

Norma Bennett said...

Cute little furry fellows :) Can't wait to see more of your caravan.