Monday 1 April 2013

Its Monday

Hi All

I hope you are having a nice Easter and not eating to many Easter eggs, I have been very good and not had one, got flowers instead, they last longer and stay of my hips.

I have not done to much minis this weekend, My son came over, he lives in Scotland and I do not get to see him much, he is getting married this August, I have a surprise for them, I dare not say what it is, as they sometimes check out my blog, so you will all have to wait,

He had a lovely surprise for me, he graduates in July, he is getting me my train ticket so I can go and see him and spend a week with him, I shall be counting down the days,

My operation to my arm, I am not to sure it will be happening, as I am on warfarin I have to come off for 5 days before and go on injections, so far no one has decided what dosage I will need, My GP is trying to get it sorted, cut off day is this Thursday, if I have not got it by then it will be to late, frustrating.

Anyway, better show you what I have been doing, I made cushions for the little settee, and I printed a lovely design for some cushions. Hope to get a bit more done today,

Before all that I will put on my running shoes and run around the world finding blogs that are doing give a ways, see you later.


I think it looks better with the new cushions

my cushions
 

3 comments:

afairytalecometruewyrna said...

Debbie your sofa is stunningly beautiful. The cushions fit so well. Your cushions with French text is also super nice.
Where did you buy the fabric for the couch?

Interesting that your son is getting married and exciting that you must visit him.
I hope you will soon be completely healthy again.
Hugs
Wyrna

Marisa said...

I agree it does look better with the new cushions, I hope you are healthy again soon it really sucks to be ill in this weather.

Hugs
marisa :)

Fabiola said...

I like your beautiful cushions.
Greetings, Faby