Saturday 30 March 2013

got something to show you

Hi all

Happy Easter

Do you know the hardest thing I have when writing my blog, is coming up with a title for my post, silly I know, but sometimes I just cannot think  what to put.

Anyway, I did manage to get into my work room yesterday and I finished off 2 of my bashed minis, I just need to dress them.

Have a look


I gave this a distressed look, it has shades of yellow peeping through, I removed the glass and replaced it with wire, added pretty paper to back, drawers and cupboards 


3 comments:

Lina said...

Good morning!

The bashing of your furniture was really successful! I purchased a similar Sofa and I will also bash it :-)

By the way, I have the same Problem concerning the title of my postings!!!

Hugs, Lina

Fabiola said...

Great work. I like the sofa.
Greetings, Faby

Isabel said...

Has hecho un fantástico trabajo Debbie!!! Enhorabuena!! Besos